The COMFOUR® System provides clinicians several treatment options. The system is designed with multi-function in mind – including the options of occlusal screw-retention on a bar, single tooth and bridge restorations on straight and angled CAMLOG® and CONELOG® Bar abutments. The major advantages of the COMFOUR® Abutment System are its versatility combined with an optimized product design – offering the user and patient greater comfort.
COMFOUR® saves time during use and offers clinicians and dental technicians greater flexibility. With its options for bar, single-tooth and bridge restorations (Maló concept and similar), COMFOUR® expands the screw retained prosthetic choices available. The COMFOUR® System is supported by a number of impressive technical advantages such as its antirotation mechanism, pre-mounted flexible handle, as well as the Guide-compatible aligning tool in 17° and 30° angles, all in a low and slim design.
THE ADVANTAGES OF COMFOUR® AT A GLANCE:
- Angulation corrections are possible up to 30°
- Shortened treatment time by reducing the need for augmentation
- Extensive prosthetic options
- Critical anatomical areas are protected
- Immediate permanent bridge is possible as a long-term therapy
- Splinting with bar and bridge restorations assures safe healing of the implants
- Inexpensive restorative options
COMFOUR® – the comfort class.